Over the past two years, I’ve kept notes for how to be Moore better in business as a First Time Business Owner.
It’s a lot of information, documents, deadlines, laws, and communication that must take place and I was naive.
I definitely didn’t struggle because of how proficient I am but overwhelmed I was.
To not step blindingly into business, check out some tips from my perspective to guide you through the development and birthing phases of business.
There is no particular order and more will be shared as I grow through and to year three.
Here are the keys from my experience:
Be available during posted business hours and communicate when you will not be.
Use your social media platform(s) to drive your mission, goals, brand objectives, or purpose. Create posts and content around major themes to build community.
Be professional and positive when speaking with other people. The customer is always right when it comes to policy that does not exist. Developing and successfully implementing firm processes, guidelines, and procedures to handle conflicts, refunds, disputes, and disruptive customers is vital. This protects you and your customer plus your finances.
Professionalism is all in your website accessibility, user friendliness, policy practices, production, performance, and presentation when working with people; virtually or in person.
Be confident in your ability to create, service, or perform in your uniqueness while studying the collective. In any profession, there are many other professionals who offer similar services, products, or experiences. What makes you unique is what generates attraction to your brand or business.
Continue to invest in self improvement and development classes, seminars, products, tools, and resources to enhance your ability. Follow other business owners who you feel are your equal or competitor.
Never spend before you produce or deliver! If you receive your investment prior to service, experience, or delivery; it is a best practice to wait until production is completed or successful completion of work before you spend.
Personal financial awareness, literacy, and tracking is pertinent to your courage to remain secure in business.
Be aware of the information communicated about you by controlling the narrative. What you say and do not say helps others draw conclusions about the human behind the business. If you are aloof to how you are projecting or showing up in the world then it will be very difficult to align with the proper assistance to grow. Identify more with your authentic self to work through your insecurities associated with social dynamics and the professional world. If you know who you are privately then publicly it is easier to be yourself.
Be mindful of the economic factors related to your profession or industry and how this will influence your business through the year. There are some seasons where holidays fall, your personal celebrations, and trips can be planned around and some where you cannot. Proper planning and projections can help alleviate the pressure of low income seasons.
Set the intention to build a community, email list, or membership at the beginning of your journey to create consistent support.
Invest in consistent clients by offering special deals, discounts, free service or products every once and a while as appreciation.
Start a blog behind your brand.
Track your business compliance and legal fees and invest as you go to alleviate last minute stress. Know deadlines related to tax season by following pages on social media, using search engines, and government websites. Calendars, white boards, and planners are great for this!
Connect with at least one other professional or Artist in your field for emotional support. It can be very tough navigating your experience during the first 11 months to 2 years of business and emotional release is necessary.
Business partnerships, associations, and connections are key to resources and opportunities beyond emotional support.
Ditch the 9 to 5 mentality. You don’t have to work on a set schedule rooted in tradition. You can produce and create in any environment, time, and place depending on your own lifestyle and discipline. You can generate the financial stability of your dreams with the proper practice, policies, processes, people, and time management skills. This is not the traditional structure of sleeping, relating, and being. Your entire life changes and you find yourself questioning other beliefs related to your self worth and financial ability. Generation of daily or weekly income should be the goal but that comes with a secure monthly flow that is then developed into a consistent overflow of income.
Strangers, ex friends, and lovers are sometimes going to be your biggest supporters. There is no need to go deeper into this one. There are so many factors, reasons, theories as to why this is so but from my raw experience it is a truth we all have to muster the courage to swallow.
Work life balance is a myth when harmony is what we desire; especially if you work from home. Finding the right flow of private and public activities all at one place can be challenging but with the development of time management skills and communication this can be maintained. I’ve been working from home for two years, with two children under 9 by the way and it was chaotic in the beginning. Now that I’m homeschooling as well, I have the right flow of personal and private to stay balanced. I start my day early to spend time alone for self care, I shift into mommy mode, and shortly after into a boss. Throughout the remainder of the day, I allow my energy to guide me through the aspects of: self, family, social life, love.
I hope with this information, you can define your path more clearly.
To book a business consultation with me, please visit the link below.
Hi beautiful holders of the most sacred space to ever exist; the Divine Feminine.
I hope you are well and high vibrational as you move through the shifts of this year.
I’ve been seeing a lot of misinformation , in my opinion, on proper coo-chee care and etiquette.
So I decided to dig into my bag of Femininity to give you Moore information about how to maintain, care for, and heal your lady part.
1. Health & Hygiene are upmost important. Self care routines and OBGYN appointments in some capacity are recommended. Know your status and your scent well.
2. Skin care regimen around this area is important. Ingrown hairs, dark spots, and bruises are natural to this sensitive area and there are products to assist. Research ladies!
3. Watch your food and liquor intake! Eat your vegetables, drink your water, tea, cranberry, and pineapple juice. IYKYK!
4. Let that thang breathe by going commando sometimes. Feel that giggle in your wiggle. It’s a confidence booster.
5. Panty etiquette matters as you mature! Thongs with jeans, no white undies with black pants, no colored undies with white pants. Know which fabrics irritate you and give you comfort.
6. Tight clothing can irritate you. Loosen up daily.
7. Hair care down there matters just as much as your head! Trim, wax, or shave. Ladyscape!
8. Develop a close bond with it. Touch it, look at it, and smell it. If you are turned off, give her more time, care, water, and attention.
9. Choose wisely who you let see, touch, and connect with you intimately. Energy does transfer significantly when we sexually engage. Pee before and after sex. Don’t be afraid to ask your partner to wash their hands or their parts! Don’t be afraid to say “no”! It’s yours even if you say it’s theirs during intercourse. 🤪
10. Pop that thang , at home by yourself at least! This activates the sacral chakra energy and ignites your creativity.
11. Clean your sex toys and tools. Regularly.
12. Discharge is normal but an odor is not. Please seek medical or herbal professional assistance.
13. Consistent raw sex can throw off your PH balance especially if he ejaculates inside of you. Wrap it up or knock it off sometimes.
So there they are!
I hope they help!
To Moore happy Coo-Chee’s!
Orisha Sevyn’s Recommendations
For quality and highly recommended Yoni and skin care products + tools, visit La Marque Sensuelle.
Moore Inner G enhanced with Moore experience. Now receive a 3 min recording of channeled insights with your detailed energy forecast! The reading can explore any energy of your choosing or your overall Spiritual, Business, or Personal Wellness. Investing $22.22 could create way Moore insight to help you prepare for the present and future. Are you ready 4 Moore?