6:47 PM | Thursday | September 5, 2019
Over the past year I’ve gained so much clarity and perspective about life’s experiences. We are in the 9th month of the year and I am about to pull into the 9th month of my pregnancy. The Angel Number 9 represents:
- Spiritual Awakening
- Service to Humanity
- Releasing what is no longer serving you
We are coming to the end of this cycle of experiences and I am so grateful for all I have experienced. Without the opportunity and exposure, I would still be very naive. I’ve learned to appreciate the beauty in the unknown and the virtue of patience.
9 things that I’ve learned over the past 9 months are:
- Life is literally full of surprises and that’s exactly what makes it beautiful. At the top of the year I had a calendar full of intentions and the Universe completely came in and surprised me. What I had planned wasn’t what I was supposed to be experiencing this year. Instead of my previous plans, this year I was chosen for creating life and the experience has been so transforming and fulfilling.
- It is okay to disconnect from people, places, and experiences because you feel like it. Doing what’s best for you sometimes requires detaching and disconnecting to recharge and connect to your higher self. To be our best selves requires deep reflection and soul searching. It’s okay to energetically withdraw and do what feels best for you.
- Projection is not a reflection. The feelings that other people project on you are not a direct reflection of who you are. Through similar experiences I’ve learned to remain aligned with my higher self and stand my ground; even when the energy I’m exuding isn’t reciprocated or accepted. How people try to make me feel, makes me feel no way. I reject projection well.
- Anything not growing is dead. We all have to change and if we resist that change we only create intense experiences to force the change to happen.
- Forgiveness is so easy to give but not easy to feel. I don’t think a lot of us forgive ourselves as easily as we do others. I’ve learned to be forgiving with myself and to heal from my wounds of naivety.
- Intentions are everything. I’ve suffered from some serious karma because I didn’t have the best intentions for myself. By simply changing my intent, I’ve altered my reality and have been free ever since.
- People do change. They do and that’s that.
- Boundaries are not about you. Respecting the boundaries of others, like we want ours to be respected, is all about discipline. Boundaries are not personal and I think, as adults, we need to stop feeling some way when people ask us to respect their space.
- Doing what’s best for you, is not supposed to be best for everyone. I mentioned this earlier but it deserved it’s own point. It is never our intention to hurt others when we do what’s best for us but sometimes it’s inevitable and that’s okay. What’s truly best for us is not always in alignment with others and that is a sign within itself.
I’m not sure what the next few months of the year will bring but I’m so excited to gain more clarity and wisdom. There is so much more of this life to experience and I am ready for it all.
Here is to rest of 2019 and the arriving of 2020!